Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1/4 cup Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks or chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 314kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|