Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coffee-Chocolate Layer Cake with Mocha-Mascarpone Frosting
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder dissolved in 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers chilled mascarpone cheese
- Bittersweet chocolate curls (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?