Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coffee-Braised Short Ribs with Ancho Chile
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 pounds 1-inch-thick flanken-style short ribs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups strong freshly brewed coffee (not espresso or dark roast)
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?