Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup salt cod, shredded (about ½ pound)
- 1 cup hand-mashed boiled potatoes
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Freshly milled black pepper
- ¼ cup milk plus additional milk for soaking the salt cod
- Dried unseasoned bread crumbs
- Lard or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 549kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 279mg (93%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|