Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cod with bacon, lettuce & peas
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 rashers rindless smoked streaky bacon , cut into small pieces
- 1 long shallot or small onion, very finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 2 x 140g/5oz thick skinless cod fillets
- 140g frozen peas
- 200ml chicken stock , fresh or made with cube
- 2 Little Gem lettuces , thickly shredded
- 2 tbsp half-fat crme frache
- 2 thick slices crusty wholegrain bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?