Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cod with Cashews Baked in Foil Envelopes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and ribs discarded and cut into long, ¼-inch-wide strips
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh ginger (use the large holes of a box grater)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Four 6-ounce cod fillets
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- ½ cup unsalted roasted cashews, very coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 399kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 104mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|