Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger (use a rasp grater)
- 1 garlic clove, through a garlic press
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cups dashi (see note above) or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (12-ounce) piece cod, skin removed
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, caps thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into thin matchsticks (or 1 handful of matchstick-cut carrots)
- 3 scallions (white and green parts), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?