Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cod and Corn Chowder
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 1 medium onion, diced (about 6 ounces)
- 1 medium carrot, diced (about 3 ounces)
- 1 large celery stalk, diced (about 2 ounces)
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced (about 12 ounces)
- Corn kernels from 2 corn ears
- 2 cups vegetable stock (low-fat and low-sodium)
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 pound cod fish fillets, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?