Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cod With Beans, Corn, and Pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces cod fillet (about 1 inch thick), skin removed
- 1/2 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 green beans, cut in half crosswise (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 leek (white and light green parts only), sliced into half-moons
- 2 tablespoons ears corn, kernels cut off the cob (about 1 cup)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?