Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cod Chowder with Saffron and Fingerling Potatoes
- 4 thick-cut slices bacon (about 1/4 pound), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 2 leeks)
- 3 8-ounce bottles clam juice
- 1 pound fingerling or baby Dutch yellow potatoes, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 6 5-ounce cod fillets
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?