Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut, syrup & lime tart
- 225g plain flour
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 140g cold unsalted butter , roughly cubed
- 1 large egg yolk
- 100g/4oz creamed coconut (not coconut cream) , roughly chopped
- 150g packet desiccated coconut
- 4 large egg
- 140g fine fresh white breadcrumbs
- 140g golden syrup
- 100g black treacle
- 3 limes finely grated and zested, and the juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp dark rum (optional)
- 284ml carton double cream
- icing sugar
- crme frache or double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?