Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut panna cotta with pineapple salsa
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 400ml full-fat milk
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 x 12g sachets powdered gelatine
- handful coconut chips, toasted
- 85g caster sugar
- 25g fresh root ginger , thinly sliced
- 250g fresh pineapples , cut into small pieces
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?