Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 250g red lentils (also called masoor dal or Egyptian lentils)
- 400ml coconut milk
- a handful of fresh curry leaves (find these in the herb section, an Asian grocers, or use coriander leaves)
- flatbread , to serve
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2-3 long pointy green chillies , sliced
- 2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 2 onions , one finely chopped, one sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?