Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut and Ricotta Pancakes with Ginger Syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons matchstick-size strips peeled fresh ginger (about 1 ounce)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) salt
- 1 1/3 cups finely grated fresh coconut (about 4 ounces)
- 6 teaspoons (or more) butter
- 3 bananas, peeled, sliced on diagonal
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced, cut into triangles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?