Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut and Pistachio Baklava
- One 1-pound box phyllo dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened dried coconut
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon orange flower water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Large pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons orange flower water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped unsalted pistachios
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?