Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut and Mint Chutney (Nariyal Podina Chatni)
- 10 raw almonds
- 2 jalapeos, seeded and chopped
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, trimmed and lightly packed
- 1 cup dried shredded unsweetened coconut
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?