Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Tilapia with Apricot Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup flaked coconut, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 (4 ounce) carton egg substitute
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Apricot Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|