Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Southern Comfort Layer Cake
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour plus more for pans
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut (not reduced-fat)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, warmed to melt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 cups unsweetened coconut chips
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup Southern Comfort
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cups powdered sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?