Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Snowball Cookies
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 7-ounce bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 12 ounces white chocolate (chopped or chips)
- DirectionsHeat oven to 375° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil, or use a Silpat.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?