Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili-Lime Sauce
- 3/4 cup Asian sweet chili sauce*
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (preferably Madras style)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend 1 cup club soda
- Vegetable oil (for deep-frying)
- 1 1/2 cups medium shredded unsweetened coconut
- 16 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?