Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut, Shrimp, and Corn Chowder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (peeled, if desired), cut into a 1/2-inch dice
- 3 cups corn (from 6 ears fresh or 16 ounces frozen)
- 1 13.5-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 pound kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?