Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Shrimp Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 pound (6 to 8 medium) carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 ounces angel-hair pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Coarse salt
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Flaked coconut for garnish
- DirectionsHeat oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add carrots, coconut milk, and 3 cups water. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water until smooth; add to pot. Bring to a boil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?