Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Shrimp Salad
- 16 large cooked shrimp, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley (or cilantro, if you like that better)
- 1 peeled diced avocado
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head frisee lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened coconut
- Directions1. Combine corn, shallots, parsley, avocado and pepper in large bowl. Stir in shrimp. Combine lemon juice and oil and pour over salad mixture, toss to coat.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?