Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Shrimp Beignets with Pepper Jelly Sauce
- Canola oil or other neutral vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 1 cup pepper jelly (we use Tabasco brand)
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard or any country-style whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar (apple cider vinegar is a good substitute)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced green onions, white and green parts
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle of amber beer (we use Abita amber, but any amber will do)
- Water (optional)
- 1 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?