Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 teaspoons Scotch bonnet pepper (any color), seeded and minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 287kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 85mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|