Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Sevai (Rice Noodles)
- 14 ounces rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seed
- 2 dried red chile peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown lentils
- 4 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup water
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|