Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Rice Puddings with Crispy Coconut
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut shavings* (coconut chips; about 4 ounces)
- 2 14-ounce cans light unsweetened coconut milk**
- 1 14-ounce can regular unsweetened coconut milk**
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut*
- 2/3 cup short-grain or long-grain rice (such as arborio or jasmine)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?