Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Red Lentil Soup
- 1 cup / 7 oz / 200g yellow split peas
- 1 cup 7 oz / 200g red split lentils (masoor dal)
- 7 cups / 1.6 liters water
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons fresh peeled and minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 8 green onions (scallions), thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup / 1.5 oz / 45g golden raisins
- 1/3 / 80 ml cup tomato paste
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons fine grain sea salt
- one small handful cilantro, chopped
- cooked brown rice or farro, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?