Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut, Pecan & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (280 gms)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (20 gms)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled until warm (170 gms)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (light or dark, 236 gms)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk, from a large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk chocolate or any combination, 300 gms)
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?