Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Pecan Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 2/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2/3 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut in 1-inch wide strips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|