Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Mousse with Rum-Soaked Cherries
- 3 cups fresh coconut milk (from 1 coconut; see Notes)
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- ½ cup shredded fresh coconut (reserved after making coconut milk)
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 3 envelopes plain unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1½ pounds fresh cherries, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dark rum or kirsch
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 405kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (105%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|