Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup (135 g) natural raw almonds, with skin
- 2 tbsp (15 g) finely ground flax seeds
- 1/8 tsp (.5 ml) fine sea salt
- 2 cups (135 g) shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup (60 ml) light agave nectar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) coconut extract (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 163kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|