Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Macaroon Pancakes
- 1 14-ounce can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey (or agave nectar)
- 1 /4 cup whole wheat pastry flour (or all-purpose or regular pastry flour)
- 3 cups unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 large eggs. whisked in a medium bowl
- 1/4 cup natural cane sugar or brown sugar
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?