Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Macaroon Brownies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.1g|
|Saturated Fat 20.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|