Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Lime Berry Cake
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup packed sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons plus 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cups mixed berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?