Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Lentil Soup
- 1 1/2 cups red lentils
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger root, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|