Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Layer Cake
- 3/4 cup (11/2 sticks) unsalted butter room temperature, plus more for pans
- 2 1/2 cups (spooned and leveled) all-purpose flour plus more for pans
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 3 large egg yolks (reserve whites for frosting)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- Seven-Minute Frosting
- 1/4 cup lemon curd and 1 1/4 Cups sweetened shredded coconut for assembling
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?