Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 extra-large egg yolks
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pound unsweetened grated coconut
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 cups unblanched almonds, toasted (see Note) and chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 173kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|