Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Ice Cream Balls
- 3 cups sweetened, toasted coconut
- 6 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.1g|
|Saturated Fat 22.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 90.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|