Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Curry with Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of peanut or safflower oil
- ½ an onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- ½ a green chile, deseeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 2 cups of peeled raw shrimp
- 14 oz can of light coconut milk
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Salt and pepper
- A good handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 243kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (69%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|