Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Curry Mussels
- 2 lbs of mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 thai chili, finely chopped (can substitute good pinch of chili flakes)
- 3 teaspoons of ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 can of coconut milk (13.5 fl. oz.)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, chopped into four pieces and smashed
- 3 kaffir lime leaves* (optional)
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?