Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Cream Pie II
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup cold milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup hot milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon fresh shredded coconut
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.9g|
|Saturated Fat 19.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|