Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Cream Cheese Ice Cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 egg yolks
- 10 ounces (1¼ cups) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 10 ounces (1¼ cups) sour cream, at room temperature
- Ice bath
- Ice cream machine
- See "Ice Cream and Sorbet Guidelines" in the Notes section, below
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 347kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 28g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 179mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|