Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Chocolate Pudding
- 1 14-ounce can of coconut milk (lite is fine), divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- scant 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon
- raz el hanout spice blend
- or curry powder, (optional)
- 3 tablespoons alkalized dutch-cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 3.5-ounce bar semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, toasted in a dry skillet
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?