Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups (4 ounces/113 grams) finely shredded Unsweetened dried coconut
- 2 cups (11 ounces/310 grams) all purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup (8 ounces/226 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon (6 ounces/169 grams) packed dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons (6 ounces/169 grams) sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ cups (11 7/8 ounces/336 grams) bittersweet pistoles or bittersweet chocolate chips or roughly chopped bittersweet chocolate (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 165kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|