Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Chicken and Vegetable Curry
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast or extra-firm tofu or Quorn (a meat substitute, sold frozen), diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup light unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?