Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Chicken Soup
- One 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 6 thin slices fresh galangal or 4 slices fresh ginger
- 2 lemongrass stalks, tough outer portion removed tender portion only, chopped and crushed in mortar
- 5 fresh kaffir lime leaves, torn inhalf, or 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 3/4 pound boneless and skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons Thai or Vietnamese fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar or granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro (fresh coriander)
- 25 fresh green bird's-eye chiles or 15 fresh green Thai chiles or 8 green serrano chiles, crushed in a mortar with the pestle
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?