Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.6g|
|Saturated Fat 16.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|