Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Cheesecake with Passion Fruit Glaze
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 8 whole graham crackers, broken
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, diced
- 4 8-ounce packages Philadelphia-brand cream cheese (do not use reduced-fat or fat-free)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 15-ounce can cream of coconut (such as Coco López)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 10 passion fruits (about), divided
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup diced peeled pitted mango
- 1 cup diced peeled cored pineapple
- 8 1/3-inch-thick slices star fruit, diced
- 1 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 23/4- to 3-inch-high sides
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?