Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Cake with Chocolate Chunks and Coconut Drizzle
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut*
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons (packed) finely grated orange peel
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk**
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate bars (do not exceed 61% cacao), broken into 1/2-inch irregular pieces, divided
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons (or more) canned unsweetened coconut milk**
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?